- 2 x Peeled and cubed sweet potatoes
- 280g x Bag of vegan Quorn Chicken style pieces
- 2 x Chopped onions
- 1 x Red pepper (sliced)
- 1 x Broccoli chopped into florets
- 3 x Large garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 x Tin of reduced fat coconut milk
- Frylight spray
- 2 x Heaped tbsp of coriander seeds
- 2 x Heaped tbsp of cumin seeds
- 1 x Heaped tbsp of curry powder
- 3 x Heaped tbsp of tomato paste
- 1 x Tsp of turmeric
- 1 x Handful of spinach
- 1 x Tsp of sweetener
- Salt and pepper to season
- On a medium heat cook the chopped onions and the garlic in some Frylight spray. This should take around 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a separate pan cook the sweet potato cubes and the Broccoli until they are soft.
- Grind the cumin and coriander seeds in a pestle and mortar. Now add them to the pan with the onion and toast the seeds for a few minutes.
- Add the Quorn and allow this to cook through for the time recommended on the packet.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and mix it together. Once the broccoli and sweet potatoes are cooked, add them to the pan as well.
- Allow the mixture to simmer on a low heat for around 10 minutes and serve.
This fantastic vegan Quorn’ma is delicious and filling for all the family!! I cooked this for my lovely Aunt and cousin who can’t handle the heat and would probably burn up if I gave them anything too spicy…So to cater for their needs I prepared this mild, but very tasty Quorn’ma. I hope all you Flockers out there enjoy the recipe 🖖