For the pancakes:-
- 1 x Cup of plain flour
- 2 x Tbsp baking soda
- 1 x Tbsp sugar
- 1 and half x Cups of soya milk
- 2 x Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- ½ x A cup of coconut powder
- 1 x banana (mashed)
For the topping:-
- 1 x Punnet of raspberrys
- 2 x Bananas
- Golden syrup
- Alpro vanilla soya yogurt
Oil for the pan
1. Add all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix.
2. Add the other pancake ingredients to the bowl and whisk into a batter.
3. Heat a pan on a high heat, turn down to a medium heat when the pan gets hot.
4. Add oil to the pan and wipe away the excess.
5. Once the oil has heated add a ladle of the batter.
6. Allow to cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Until the top of the pancake starts to bubble and appear to be setting.
7. Then flip the pancake. Let it cook for about 30 seconds and then use a glass or a cookie cutter to cut a circle out of the centre of the pancake.
8. Cook the pancakes until golden brown on both sides and then stack them up on a plate.
9. In the centre of the pancakes place the raspberry and banana topping mixture or create one of your own.
Perfect weekend breakfast for sharing with your favourite people. We cut ours into quarters and there was plenty to go around…In fact we were all stuffed. My mum loves raspberrys and as it is her Birthday tomorrow, so this is why I chose them…but you can adapt these pancakes with flavours of your choice! Enjoy .