- 120g x Hazel nuts
- 2 x Small bananas (removed from skin)
- 3 x Heaped tbsp of coconut powder
- 1 x Tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 x Tbsp sweetener
- Extra coconut powder to coat them
1. In a bowl place all the ingredients and use a hand blender to bind them together.
2. Using your hands roll the mixture into small balls.
3. Roll the balls in the extra coconut powder to coat them.
4. Place them on baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Now place them in a pre heated oven at 200°c.
5. Cook for 10 minutes and then remove from the oven. You can eat them straight away or allow to cool and eat later.
This is a really healthy dessert that took hardly any time to make. I made these bad boys when I had a evening craving for something sweet. I created these delights out of what I had in the cupboards at the time. They are lovely! Enjoy