Plenty of Polenta…. Yeah, I got stacks of it
For the beetroot mix:
- 1 x Half a diced onion
- 500g x Precooked/vacuum packed beetroot (choped into random chunks)
- 1 x Courgette
- 2 x Crushed garlic Cloves
- Rosemary infused salt (just add dried rosemary to rock salt)
- 500g x Ready made polenta
- Fry light spray
For the Avocado element:
- 1 x Avocado
- 1 x Tiny crushed garlic clove
- 1 x finly chopped spring onion
- 1 x Tsp cider vinigar
- Spiralise one courgette and put to one side.
- In a pan cook the diced onion and the two crushed and finely chopped garlic cloves with the Fry light spray on a medium heat. Keep stiring until they go brown.
- Add the beetroot, rosemary salt and pepper to the pan. Allow to simmer, and whilst the mixture is simmering, place the spiralised courgette in a steamer above the pan.
- Whilst the beetroot mixture is simmering, place all the avocado ingredients into a bowl and roughly mix and chop with a large knife until the mixture is soft.
- Cut the Prepacked polenta into slices and season with salt and pepper. Now cook in a griddle pan for 5 to 10 minutes until it is cooked through and there are some griddle lines on the polenta.
- Blend the beetroot mixture with a hand blender and then make stacks by layering the diffrent ingredients on top of each other.