Hummus and Dukkah style dip dab
- 2 x Tins of chickpeas
- 3 x Tsp of Tahini or smooth peanut butter
- 1 x Avocado
- 1 x crushed garlic clove
- 1 x Tsp cider vinigar
- 2 x Tbsp soya milk
- 1 x Tsp salt
- 5 x Tbsp sesame coated caramel peanuts
- 2 x Tbsp of coriander seeds
- 2 x Tbsp of cumin seeds
- 1 x Pinch of Cayenne
- Pomegranate jewels
- fresh coriander
1. Place the chickpeas, avocado, tahini, garlic, salt, cider vingar and soya milk in a large bowl and blitz with a hand blender.
2. Place the hummus in a presentable bowl and make a well in the middle for the dukka dib dab to go.
3. In a pestle and mortar crush the sesame coated peanuts, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
4. In a pan toast the nuts and seeds. Be careful not to burn the mixture.
5. Now place the dib dab in the hummus well.
6. Serve with toasted pitta bread and garnish with pomegranate jewels and fresh coriander…. Simply delicious 🙂
Rhyme time –
Hail hummus…the king of all dips
A place for you to dunk your chips.
A dukkah style dib dab that packs a punch
Its sure to cause envy if in your packed lunch.